Financing Opportunities – managing the cost of new equipment. We work with a number of established companies who specialise in dental finance so you can get the deal that is right for you and your business. The benefits of finance are plain and simple and can help you in many ways:
- Maximise your tax allowance: With some forms of finance agreements, payments can be offset against taxable profits, therefore reducing costs. Doesn’t that make a refreshing change?
- Budgeting: Payments are fixed for the full length of the agreement and are not affected by increases in interest rates, allowing you to relax in the knowledge that you won’t be getting any nasty surprises.
- Free your capital: Leasing equipment is quick, simple and means that your cash doesn’t need to be tied up, leaving it available for other projects and the occasional emergency.
- Flexibility: Your finance agreement can be tailor-made to your needs, so you choose the period of the agreement and amount you need.
- An additional line of credit: A finance agreement is a very useful additional source of borrowing, with no security normally required. This leaves you the choice of using your bank facilities in the future should you need them.
So you can acquire the equipment you need to take your practice forward now and it won’t cost you the earth. For more information take a look at some of our business partners or simply call us for a chat – that new surgery may be closer than you think.