Degre K are specialist lighting manufacturers for dental and medical surgeries. Degré K, which means degree Kelvin, is a French limited company with a name that illustrates the firm’s vocation: lighting for the dental sector.
- KLED, LED lamps for rotating instruments
- LOLe, dental LED operating lamp
- Albédo & I See, the Northern Light
- Medical & non-medical room sterilisation, waiting room, reception, corridors, etc.).
LOLe: LED Operating lamp
- LEDs are free of the toxic blue peak and don’t polymerise the composites.
- Its light colour secures the diagnosis: it enables an excellent identification of red tones (ulcerations) and yellow tones (decayed dentine tartar…)
- Its modern slim design, all in aluminum, ensures perfect ergonomics, comfort and aesthetic pleasure.
Inadequate lighting = loss of visual acuity
Eye fatigue presents various symptoms: prickly eyes, irritation and dry eye sensations which are caused by insufficient lacrymal secretion. We blink our eyes between 12 and 20 times a minute, which allows the continuous formation of a lacrymal film to protect the surface of the eye. But some tasks, such as looking through a binocular loupe for a long time, can cause this blinking rate to be reduced and dry out the surface of the eyes (just like working on a screen).